Friday, March 19, 2010

I see London, I see France...

I see Shoe Gal and Mr. Converse's upcoming vaca via a rad pictograph (wow, lame-o. My deepest apologies).

So anyway, if anyone is still reading this (and I don't blame you if you're not), in a little less than a month, a few hours and some change, Shoe Gal and Mr. Converse will be leavin' on a


headed to


 where they will have a spot of tea with 


and tell their funniest jokes to


they will then hop on a


and end up in

 

where they will see


and fingers crossed (for Shoe Gal's sake) 


and definitely do this


they will visit many


and partake in lots of


and even more 


where inevitably Shoe Gal will get one of these 


but all she needs is a little


and all will be right with the world again.

au revoir pour le moment,

S.G.

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! That'll be so much fun! Good for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, have fun!!! I have always wanted to visit both places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pictures! Sounds Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!!!! Have a great time!
    www.katysneverendingstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete